• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

and? no, not and. the 84 nam is useless.

It varies from season to season.  The last few months its been horrendous past 48-60 but it does go through stretches where it performs well beyond that range.  It has alot to do with the nature of the pattern.  It has been having issues with the progressive nature of the flow this winter

• Thanks 1

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I agree, for eastern zones.  

yeah, I don't think that you getting 6" while BOS pounds its way to 20" is particularly low on the scale, relative to any other particular solution. You could argue whether that is in fact a whiff; however, it's a tougher sell to argue that you wouldn't be disappointed.

Just now, SnowGoose69 said:

It varies from season to season.  The last few months its been horrendous past 48-60 but it does go through stretches where it performs well beyond that range.  It has alot to do with the nature of the pattern.  It has been having issues with the progressive nature of the flow this winter

did you miss the part where I confirmed the paint huffing?

6 minutes ago, CT Valley Dryslot said:

My co-worker, with whom I share an office, is talking about this event. Big hype.

It's cringey.

Yeah, you watch the morning weather on networks like NBC CT and all you see are total weather nerds going all weenie about it on the air, like giddy little school children in science class trying to hold back their excitement for recess so they can go look at leaves under a microscope. Trying to hold back a gigantic grin as they speak of heavy snow, wind and coastal flooding. It's despicable, really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, CT Valley Dryslot said:

My co-worker, with whom I share an office, is talking about this event. Big hype.

It's cringey.

I've whipped up the entire immunology lab I work in with talk of a big storm on Friday/Saturday and now they are all independently hyped, if this busts then I'll be the cringey one :flood: