• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, dryslot said:

The only model that was east is the GFS, You shook?

I have lost track of what models you even look at these days. LOL 

The CMC went way east from 12z to 00z.

I don't care about the ICON and JMA and whatever they are doing.

Clearly the hugger track is off the table right now; we are back to a scenario where the low is hundreds of miles away hopefully tossing precip back over us. I think that also puts the monster storm ideas on hold for the moment too.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Clearly the hugger track is off the table right now; we are back to a scenario where the low is hundreds of miles away hopefully tossing precip back over us. I think that also puts the monster storm ideas on hold for the moment too.

You just named 3 i could give a fuk about.......lol

kinda stinks for my kids, they are supposed to have a basketball game saturday afternoon. they had 2 weeks with no games because of how christmas/new years fell, then one game the first week back, and then the last 2 were cancelled due to covid. just a rough season.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Again…you’re only speaking for your area. 

The western Ridge keeps trending further west with time on guidance at around hr 72. An axis over western Washington state without any blocking in eastern Canada is typically a recipe for a cutter or very tucked in track. If the northern stream and southern stream cleanly phase early—around hr 72, this comes much further west than current guidance consensus—there’s plenty of “room” in terms of wave spacing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Weenie 3

Repeat after me- "PHASING AND TIMING"
All together now, all together now.

Clown maps are fun but at this range useless except maybe for the jack fetish amongst us and then post emotional attachment. Three days out they become somewhat useful i.e. HRRR, RGEM, and yes, the NAM.  Signature for a CF is becoming clearer, but hey it's only a model output. Use the tools given.