• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

where the heck do you find the individual members on weathermodels? I always have this problem...but I don't usually look at individual members I've looked in these places. 

image.thumb.png.2da859f4ccc5efd2252ff5b9e5aa777a.png

Go to the model lab, Not animator or comparator, Then find EPS global cyclones in the legacy interface, Pick which run you want to see.

3 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Quite Juno like with the snow distribution.  The WoR crowd says meh’.   ;)

I'll hedge the eura is not THAT correct at d4-5. Could be west or east from there lol but the fact we have big solutions, it's all that matters. Jan15 had a tight core IIRC while this supposedly should be more expansive and is taking a different trajectory so I feel better for WOR this go around...even if the further east solutions verify. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Go to the model lab, Not animator or comparator, Then find EPS global cyclones.

ahhh thank you! 

I checked in model lab before and I have zero clue why I wouldn't click on EPS global cyclones :lol: 

I'm trying to get f5model lab soon...I liked weathermodels at first but it's pretty lackluster really. And poorly organized.

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

ahhh thank you! 

I checked in model lab before and I have zero clue why I wouldn't click on EPS global cyclones :lol: 

I'm trying to get f5model lab soon...I liked weathermodels at first but it's pretty lackluster really. And poorly organized.

just got weathermodels a couple weeks ago not really a fan of it either and seems slow compared to other sites...

3 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

ahhh thank you! 

PM Ray about F5. And yea, I agree, WM is not user friendly at all. Clunky on mobile too. 

Just now, ineedsnow said:

just got weathermodels a couple weeks ago not really a fan of it either and seems slow compared to other sites...

it's very slow. I think it became popular when it was first created b/c it was cheap but there's been hardly any enhancements since then. The graphics are not great, it's not very user-friendly, and it doesn't even have a ton of products. Like for the Euro and winter products all it has is MSLP + precip type, wind chill stuff, and stupid snow maps. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

ahhh thank you! 

Weather models is ok, I use it for a few things, But i've had SV for at least 12yrs and am use to it, Its also fast at getting the panels out, I also subscribe to Pivotal too, I'm like a woman out buying shoes when it comes to model vendors......lol

• Haha 5

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...
  • dendrite unpinned this topic