• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Late January and February Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

We have the dumbest of hobbies.  I don't know about anybody else, but sometimes I wish I was a normie.  My mom knew I was weird when I was 4.  It would be thundering and lightening outside, everybody going away from the windows and I'd sit in a chair at the window.  High school, calling my mom to hold the phone up to the TV at 11:20 tuned to the weather channel when the 5 day business planner came on.  I'm honestly surprised my mother just didn't throw the whole child away and start over.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 13

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

We have the dumbest of hobbies.  I don't know about anybody else, but sometimes I wish I was a normie.  My mom knew I was weird when I was 4.  It would be thundering and lightening outside, everybody going away from the windows and I'd sit in a chair at the window.  High school, calling my mom to hold the phone up to the TV at 11:20 tuned to the weather channel when the 5 day business planner came on.  I'm honestly surprised my mother jus didn't throw the whole child away and start over.

I drove to Atlantic City for a blizzard. Enough said lol. 

• Like 3

Just now, TSSN+ said:

I drove to Atlantic City for a blizzard. Enough said lol. 

Dude..me, zwyts and @WEATHER53 met in Watertown upstate NY to chase a lake effect outbreak in 2007.  Zwyts and I drove to Maine last year, rented a cabin and did absolutely nothing for 4 days so we could be in cold temps and nickled and dimed to death with multiple small snowfalls. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Dude..me, zwyts and @WEATHER53 met in Watertown upstate NY to chase a lake effect outbreak in 2007.  Zwyts and I drove to Maine last year, rented a cabin and did absolutely nothing for 4 days so we could be in cold temps and nickled and dimed to death with multiple small snowfalls. 

Pretty sure I was in Lowville for that one haha 

4 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

That sounds fun.  

• WxUSAF unpinned and locked this topic