Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Late January and February Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Funny. I dont even think about you or your area while the flakes pour here. Because I know you live in the tropics compared to my area. I have a place at the beach. And I have a place in the mountains so I can experience both climates. Enjoy the next decade waiting for a 7 inch snowstorm troll.  

Just wait until our next HECS. We will need to rub it in as much as possible.

21 minutes ago, CntrTim85 said:

"01/03/22 .7 Big storm for the east fringes us to the NW. Fredericksburg gets 15 inches. I get less than in inch. "

Shot water out of my nose reading this one. Just visualizing you outside measuring 0.7" of snow and then looking out to the SE muttering expletives towards Fredericksburg while your neighbors question your sanity from the safety of their curtains. 

Dude come on why are you being mean to him. He had stated how he was happy for us, just like we are for him when he gets snow. Chill out

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CntrTim85 said:

She took a jab at the SE board. I responded and she got all emotional. How is that embarrassing? 

I agree that the original post could have been interpreted as unnecessary jab at us in the SE, but the mockery of their snow disappointment was poor taste in my opinion.  We had a good day today.  Let's just enjoy the feeling without trying to poop on other's parade.

• WxUSAF unpinned and locked this topic