Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Late January and February Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

lol, temp problems on the Euro...oof

Oh I don't think the main appeal of this storm is the snowfall. That was obvious some days back.

:lol:

For those concerned. I have gotten really good at reading these models. I know I am out of the game DC is not at least not entirely.

• Confused 2

Just now, stormtracker said:

Useless worrying about rain/snow this far out.  Most importantly, we have a strong signal on all of the globals.

as long as the new king(GFS) has it.....i feel good about it. The euro never wants to do with anything the gfs is selling and vice versa!

Just now, stormtracker said:

Useless worrying about rain/snow this far out.  Most importantly, we have a strong signal on all of the globals.

If its warm already it will only get warmerer as we get closerer.  When does the euro trend cold?  

But I agree.  Fretting over temps this far out is not what we should do but we will do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

Oh man, GGEM does it too.  SE weenies climaxing. 

does it with a different wave...but that doesn't matter at that range.  Its the "window" where the longwave pattern is right for something to amplify along the east coast.  There are 3 NS waves and 2 STJ waves in the day 7-10 time period and something is ripe to pop there just based on the ridge/trough axis.  The details are still a long ways away from being known.  

• Like 4

• WxUSAF unpinned and locked this topic