• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
NW Trend For the Win! (1/21-1/22 2022 storm) Obs Thread

4 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

I'm down by the Government center on the Sound. Flakes size ok.  Steady light snow to occasionally moderate. So much blowing around over here it's hard to get a very good measurement.

Definitely a windy night, i'm averaging around 15mph here.

Took a walk around my neighborhood. Absolutely beautiful. Lots of people out laughing and having a ball. Nothing beats snow in the South, we all turn into 8 year olds about it. Still have the childlike wonder.

Then, this summer when it’s 95, we just pour cocktails, go to the beach, cookout and wonder why the Yankees are whining/melting. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 85snowline said:

Be safe! 

I’m ok….. but everyone listen and go home…. I was in an accident shortly after tweeting Video , I was rear ended on my way home , the A**Hole took off and I didn’t get a plate number but somehow there was minimal damage so I chose to come home. But seriously it’s not worth it just go home and listen lol….. by the way 1-1.5” here in Mooresville lol

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, btownheel said:

Took a walk around my neighborhood. Absolutely beautiful. Lots of people out laughing and having a ball. Nothing beats snow in the South, we all turn into 8 year olds about it. Still have the childlike wonder.

Then, this summer when it’s 95, we just pour cocktails, go to the beach, cookout and wonder why the Yankees are whining/melting. ;)

my neighbors are out riding their lawnmower up and down the street, lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, btownheel said:

Yeah, it’s good to hear and see after the past 2 years

Just now, StantonParkHoya said:

People don’t realize how good Wilson-Rocky Mount-Roanoke Rapids is for snow (relatively speaking).

Sure, you may miss some events to the west, but every 4-5-6 years, you back door your way into a foot+ deal.

True. And if I recall, that area has had some great snows over the last decade