• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 21 - 22 Weekend SE VA and Eastern Shore Snow

stormtracker

Really don't understand the confusion. I thought this was the mid-atlantic forum... not the lower mid-atlantic forum. Maybe it is just me? Judging from the models and climo I would say that the vast majority of people in the mid-atlantic forum will not see much... if anything. Hence my comment "grasping at straws".

Really don't understand the confusion. I thought this was the mid-atlantic forum... not the lower mid-atlantic forum. Maybe it is just me? Judging from the models and climo I would say that the vast majority of people in the mid-atlantic forum will not see much... if anything. Hence my comment "grasping at straws".

*lives in the mid Atlantic forum*

*still has a chance of seeing accumulating snow*

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, KAOS said:

There is no confusion actually when people are just posting around your posts. You’re the one who’s confused about the importance your sequence of posts. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, H2O said:

This map is an abomination. Not only do they just have so much wrong but those color. 

It’s like someone threw up after eating split pea soup

LOL. Nevada is part of the "west coast?" CT, OK and St. Louis are off on their own? TX and LA are lumped under the former? WTF even IS this hot garbage used for??

• Haha 2

• WxUSAF changed the title to Jan 21 - 22 Weekend SE VA and Eastern Shore Snow
  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic