• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 21 - 22 Weekend SE VA and Eastern Shore Snow

stormtracker

I don’t see a worsening trend here whatsoever. If anything, things look better at 500mb than previous runs.  Plenty of room for this to change - the issue is, there’s also plenty of room for this to track further SE as well. Too much time left to assume an outcome in either direction with the looming large differences at h5/500

The window is closing for places in far W and NW portions of the CWA, but 95 and east? Still PLENTY of time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

The main NS shortwave on the HH GFS is not quite as flat/strung out this run. Slight improvement, but ground truth is pretty much the same. Still has that follow up piece that also doesn't do much, and I as I said earlier, I kinda doubt it plays out like this. Just my opinion.

Let's hear a little more about your thoughts. The evolution verbatim I'm not sure it will get with all these waves in flow. 

2 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

The gfs was an improvement. The h5 that creates the storm was deeper. We are being done in again by an upper midwest ns that’s giving our piece the boot just as it arrives. We need that piece gone. Run the loop. You’ll see it.

Ah dang it not again! And "Our piece" which one? The ns or ss?

Just now, stormtracker said:

Was in the barber chair so couldn’t look live, but i just looked and trying to figure out where these “it’s worse” takes  are coming from? 

I dunno. People need to get a grip. All these “it’s over” posts are nails, man. Makes it hard to wanna read these things and try to enjoy what might happen

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

My guess is snow will tick NW to EZF and I will be smoking cirrus at game time.  Barring any substantial changes.  

Yeah it will trend just enough to keep us glued to the radar Friday night lol. We need a 20 yard TD pass with no time on the clock. The NW crew needs the Music City miracle.

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

• WxUSAF changed the title to Jan 21 - 22 Weekend SE VA and Eastern Shore Snow
  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • stormtracker pinned this topic