Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 21 - 22 Weekend SE VA and Eastern Shore Snow

stormtracker

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

Didn't the ridge in the west look sharper on this 12z run?  It did to me so if that happens and the southern wave stays back, would it give the NS time to dig?

I guess it depends what time you're asking.  There's a lot going on across the CONUS, which is half the problem lol

Just now, WxUSAF said:

I guess it depends what time you're asking.  There's a lot going on across the CONUS, which is half the problem lol

Yeah.  For sure.  The GFS has a ton of waves and the Euro almost just as many.  Meh, not worth trying to figure out right now.

5 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

This is what you and I get for moving north. A winter of fringed...

I keep telling you that in the long term it all works out. but hey, if you wanna think you're a curse, by all means, I can't stop you for being negative. 

9 minutes ago, DDweatherman said:

Do you think we have the option of a solid event if the northern stream can keep digging regardless of the southern stream energy. In that regard, Euro and some of the 12z's gave us hope (ICON, NAM come to mind)

Yes. This is the key. Gotta duh that thing as deep as possible 

Just now, Eskimo Joe said:

Go to Chincoteague and see the lighthouse and ponies in the snow. Stay at the Hampton Inn and have dinner at Bill's Prime (reservations recommended...strongly recommend the Pork Shank Osso Bucco).

I have a place in North OC Bayside but a trip to see ponies in the snow would be cool!

• Like 1

Euro is perfectly realistic with upper level setup. Makes more sense than a wound bomb (which would be awesome of course). 4 days out on the northern periphery of the cold snow side of a progressive shortwave? How can you not like that? And not figting temps tooth and nail? Mostly importantly, we are on a heater and yes, it does want to snow here. 

• Like 10

• WxUSAF changed the title to Jan 21 - 22 Weekend SE VA and Eastern Shore Snow
  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • stormtracker pinned this topic