• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Thursday AM Jan 20 Anafront snow threat.

Sey-Mour Snow

6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Lol. Funny how the lurkers decide to make their mark with a melt. 

I generally am here to consume information / learn from you all (I know, a very interesting definition of "learn" when you consider the content spewed out on this forum) vs pretend to know what I am looking at and make baseless predictions.

That being said, when you have a ratter like this winter, it is hard for any snow lover to not let it it out.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Back edge is always closer than it seems. You may hit 2” though. Still, let’s freeze this up later and keep the pack alive.

All this powder on top of the existing glacier will just blow around in the wind tomorrow . That inch we had the other night blew and drifted all over the place in those 40+ winds the next day 

Wives across SNE desperately running to local FB groups to report strange behavior from spouses…pleading with their husbands to put down the phone and step away from the window…kicking in doors as their soul mates quietly bring toasters to the bathroom and begin filling up the tub. Hate to see it.

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, HinghamBoss said:

I generally am here to consume information / learn from you all (I know, a very interesting definition of "learn" when you consider the content spewed out on this forum) vs pretend to know what I am looking at and make baseless predictions.

That being said, when you have a ratter like this winter, it is hard for any snow lover to not let it it out.  

This has certainly become a platform to vent your frustrations, that’s for sure. 

33 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

:lol: Dropping like flies....what is impressive is that your one post is a melt.

Lol I try to keep it in. I wish I had more to contribute to this thread, but I don't have many weenies in my life and I could use the commiseration. Thank you for bearing with me 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Lol. Funny how the lurkers decide to make their mark with a melt. 

Lol I can't say I didn't expect to get some flack. This the only place I know of with people who share the same feelings I do and I appreciate it for that. So does my girlfriend...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Coming out of AMWX dormancy hibernation to melt in a blaze of glory....hardly new ya, @LovewellHemp

I try to get a post in at least once per event to try to break the lurker stigma, but it's clear my interactions are not significant enough lol. My location doesn't lend me much in the way of positive input so I usually just keep it to myself, but this year has been particularly difficult and there is currently a serious shortage of mental health care professionals :weep:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

32 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Wives across SNE desperately running to local FB groups to report strange behavior from spouses…pleading with their husbands to put down the phone and step away from the window…kicking in doors as their soul mates quietly bring toasters to the bathroom and begin filling up the tub. Hate to see it.

1D274907376164-today-sad-biden-141208-tease.thumb.jpg.eeb3a26ecbcd4cd880a0d4f972d464ff.jpg

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Brian5671 said:

one of the few.  That was the right call in reality-here it was rain  until 8:30-they could have opened on time and by this afternoon roads would have been fine.  Crazy.  It's like living in Savannah GA instead of NE

Cars can't drive on an inch of snow ?