• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thursday AM Jan 20 Anafront snow threat.

Sey-Mour Snow

2 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

It's sticking here, y'all should just move to the new climo favored areas.

Keep it. TBH, I was hoping to miss it. You guys think I am speaking out of frustration when I say I don't need an inch to fu*& up my commute...I mean it....unless there is already a deep pack to refresh. Its just not worth it to me.

• Like 2

Cold, terrible rain here in Cohasset.  I'm so over this winter.  We cannot even cash in a lowly 1-2" of snow.  My expectations were reasonable for this storm.  This has to be one of the worst winters I can recall in recent memory in that there have been so many "close calls" on storms of different sizes.  Bring on an early spring...that groundhog better not see its shadow.  

This winter is over.  Winter 2015 is not walking through that door...there is a reason that a winter like that is a one in a generation type one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HinghamBoss said:

Cold, terrible rain here in Cohasset.  I'm so over this winter.  We cannot even cash in a lowly 1-2" of snow.  My expectations were reasonable for this storm.  This has to be one of the worst winters I can recall in recent memory in that there have been so many "close calls" on storms of different sizes.  Bring on an early spring...that groundhog better not see its shadow.  

This winter is over.  Winter 2015 is not walking through that door...there is a reason that a winter like that is a one in a generation type one.

Another one bites the dust...

Ahhh 36 and rain here in Charlestown. A not so subtle reminder of why this place sucks. I haven't had a moment on this board yet this winter, but damn. There aren't too many things in life that make me as miserable as this weather. It's been a tough winter that's for sure. Looking forward to being in Colorado for the next one. F this 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, LovewellHemp said:

Ahhh 36 and rain here in Charlestown. A not so subtle reminder of why this place sucks. I haven't had a moment on this board yet this winter, but damn. There aren't too many things in life that make me as miserable as this weather. It's been a tough winter that's for sure. Looking forward to being in Colorado for the next one. F this 

:lol: Dropping like flies....what is impressive is that your one post is a melt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3