• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thursday AM Jan 20 Anafront snow threat.

Sey-Mour Snow

8 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Maybe a period of light snow Sunday night? The Tuesday clipper redeveloper , then day 10 as the pattern flips 6z gfs has something big could be the classic big storm as the pattern shifts but this year I doubt it.

Think the CMC shows the same pattern changing storm.

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Roads are slippery can hear wheels spinning coming up my hill. Helicopter parents will be the first ones to go for a bus drivers head if they slipped off the road with a bus fill of elementary school kids. Things go downhill fast.

At first I wondered why schools would close, but it makes sense. Minor event in the whole scheme of things but timing is everything. Roads won’t be getting any better this morning.

17 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Snow started sticking at about 33.6 degrees.  Moderate snow low visibility snow sticking to everything including main roads.  32.2 now may get an inch or so based on radar..  Pack refresher for the moderate cold and dry weather until at least Tuesday.  

Anyone notice how even the cold snaps have trended Meh, this was supposed to be the really cold stretch and we are looking at highs 20-30 with lows 5-15. That just average cold meh

It is the new norm. Cold stretches are now at or just below freezing.

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It is the new norm. Cold stretches are now at or just below freezing.

I’ve had some sub 20 high days and single digit nights, which don’t happen often, but overall the monthly departure is still around 1°. Toss the extreme cold down here on the guidance at range. It usually moderates, just like the big heat signals in the summer.

• Like 2