• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Thursday 1/20/22 Stat Padder Discussion and Observations

stormtracker

Just woke up and looked outside. Whew! Thankfully a lot of schools made the right call and closed. Seriously, if any kid or adult for that matter were to ever get hit by a melted anafront snowflake….well they might melt too! Stay inside and be safe everyone. It should be over soon. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Ravens94 said:

12z hrrr Is laughable but I do wonder how the front lag will effect this weekend 

Read my mind. Bob alluded to this the other day. What happens if the front doesn’t make it as far as modeled? It’d be sweet to see a last minute NW shift as a result but I’m not holding my breath.  

• Like 1

Just now, jayyy said:

Read my mind. Bob alluded to this the other day. What happens if the front doesn’t make it as far as modeled? It’d be sweet to see a last minute NW shift as a result but I’m not holding my breath.  

Hrrr Is building precip west run after run to the south. Maybe just maybe 

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

And like Bubbler said ...its instant stickage whoever is getting snow for the most part . Ground temps have been pretty cold . Yesterday's 40-45 n+w didn't change that much . Just a couple hour delay with surface temp drop killed the 1-3" opportunity.  Hey...at least its snowing :). Any snow is good snow .

Absolutely! Been enjoying the visual for the past hour or so

7 minutes ago, jayyy said:

My brother just sent a video on his way out of the house. Big flakes mixing in there. Should see some snow for a bit your way but doubt there’s any stickage south of 70

That's weird because I think he is southeast of me if he is in old EC. It's still just rain here, not that it really matters.

• H2O unpinned this topic