• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 17 Kitchen sink storm/obs

Typhoon Tip

Of course just finished cleaning out both driveways, walkway, etc... soaking wet, get back in the house get out of my soaking wet clothes, sit down with a cup of coffee, and the plow comes by leaving 2-3' of cinder blocks at the end of the driveway. lol 

raining 6.5" of dense mashed potatoes

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hoth said:

That was the nastiest jog I've done in a long time. About an inch of supersaturated slush squirting out with every footfall. Shoveling the driveway was about as close to that .gif of the guy shoveling rain as it's possible to get.

Walking the dog was hell.

1) misjudged the 'lull' depicted on the radar.  Got soaked

2) driveway 3" of slush

3) despite the road being plowed and streams running down the hill, it was exceptioanlly icy under the water.  I stood still and my husky-mix was acting like a husky just pulling me along.

Temp bouncing between 38-40.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Walking the dog was hell.

1) misjudged the 'lull' depicted on the radar.  Got soaked

2) driveway 3" of slush

3) despite the road being plowed and streams running down the hill, it was exceptioanlly icy under the water.  I stood still and my husky-mix was acting like a husky just pulling me along.

Temp bouncing between 38-40.

Ditto. My flagstones to the front door were very icy underneath the slush. Just nasty out there. Let's give it the boot and get some real winter in here.

34 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Piling up fast now. My stick says 5”. These are not official measurements of course as there is drifting. Should top 12” total depth on my depth stake shortly. Never seen it go up this fast. 

I've been watching your cam. Thanks for posting the link.  How deep is the snow when it covers that closest black dome-shaped thing?