Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 17 Kitchen sink storm/obs

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

How close is the end?

Seems like many sites are transitioning to 34° snow and/or mixing so I guess there’s some ambiguity there with “end”. MHT is still mod snow and 34° so I’m not sure how much is accumulating at this point versus melting. They’re probably still seeing a net gain with the rates. 

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

Seems like many sites are transitioning to 34° snow and/or mixing so I guess there’s some ambiguity there with “end”. MHT is still mod snow and 34° so I’m not sure how much is accumulating at this point versus melting. They’re probably still seeing a net gain with the rates. 

Pretty sure I’m at least at 4 and one hour like this puts me over 6.  Nice yellow echoes.  Looking at the radar maybe this basically and there’s a little bit of rain and then we slot. That would be so perfect

Pretty sure I’m at least at 4 and one hour like this puts me over 6.  Nice yellow echoes.  Looking at the radar maybe this basically and there’s a little bit of rain and then we slot. That would be so perfect

BOX CC may be our best idea at the mixing line even though we’re pretty far from the beam. 

341BF6DF-0D76-4FE9-B3E5-0C446D7A00F4.gif

Enjoying every minute of it. Very windy so it’s tough to tell how much but probably 5 inches. Dog having a blast

EC1A4095-B97D-483B-A66A-B145C337B401.jpeg

I tried putting my dog out about half an hour ago.  The wind was so strong she ran out about 3 steps turned and ran back in.