• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OBS-NOWCAST for a multi impact main event 4PM today - 8A Monday Jan 16-17, 2022 with post storm minor snow accumulations possible Noon-Midnight Monday evening.

wdrag

Widespread mid and upper 20s in NENJ, even into central Morris County. I was hoping the relatively cold surface temps in MD and SEPA would translate up to our area, but they haven't. It's definitely warmer than I was hoping as the light snow begins. Close proximity to the Ocean.

1 hour ago, Albedoman said:

Bullseye. Walt. Hit the nail squared on from earlier last week. The tornadoes did occur in Fla. Now if the warm air would back off here LMAO. I cannot wait to see how bad the winds by tomorrow afternoon.

https://www.foxweather.com/weather-news/tornadoes-tear-through-florida-neighborhoods-flip-vehicles-sunday

WELLLL done! Very well done. Y{ou have 2 or 3 more opportunities for TORS in FL this month as I see it. 

• Like 1

Widespread mid and upper 20s in NENJ, even into central Morris County. I was hoping the relatively cold surface temps in MD and SEPA would translate up to our area, but they haven't. It's definitely warmer than I was hoping as the light snow begins. Close proximity to the Ocean.

You’re near me!