SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
MLK Eve into MLK Day - Storm Obs

ChescoWx

1 hour ago, hazwoper said:

For some reason it keeps telling me my attachments are to large

1 hour ago, Birds~69 said:

Go into your profile attachments. Think the max is 40MB total....empty it out for more room/space to attach more files.   

Better yet, use www.imgur.com to host your images.  I upload them as hidden/private and then copy the direct image link into the comment field on the forum and it automatically inserts it onto the forum page. 

No need to worry about file sizes or deleting images from past posts that you may still want to keep up for posertity's sake.  

17 minutes ago, CoolHandMike said:

I don't think they bothered to treat my neighborhood roads this time, I guess the thinking is that it should all wash away by the morning? All paved surfaces are completely covered.

Nailed here w/brine trucks all day and excessive salt in parking lots/walking areas...

24F/Snow

30 minutes ago, RU848789 said:

We officially have a whole dusting here in Metuchen! Snow falling almost moderately. Temp up to 28F, but temps above freezing just about 20 miles SE of here.

As of 7 pm, we have a whole 1/4" of snow and intensity has increased to moderate - may get the 1" of snow before the changeover, as it's still 28F and above freezing temps and sleet still look to be 20 miles SE of me.