• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.

Ginx snewx

7 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Counterpoint, the weather doesn't care

Winter will take my D+ and like it. 

5 minutes ago, Cyclone-68 said:

I agree if something doesn’t happen soon, toaster futures will go through the roof 

Local stores limiting toaster sales to one per household. National Guard being stationed at all bridges. Emergency Rooms on preemptive code blues in case the Euro chokes on the weekend threat. 

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Thursday doesn’t really affect Saturday. Remember when that was the fear last week with the ocean storm affecting yesterday. How’d that work out?

That's because the N stream dove into the backside of the trough, tilting it negative, otherwise it would have. This is why Will is saying we need more SW energy to phase in as insurance.

2 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

So I guess this forum has devolved into reporting what we want to happen, not what the models actually show, got it.

nowhere does "what could go wrong with this forecast" fit in anymore, since no one wants to read it, and it possibly threatens peoples precious snow.  :D  it's a rip/read model and weeniefest for the biggest solutions

• Weenie 1

Never bought the euro. It’s done this before with a over amped s/w. My guess is it will slink back to the other guidance. Very subtly as if no one will notice. Close shave here. Probably nail Nick. The gfs has been stubbornly insistent on the follow up wave being the player.

#NovaScotiaStrong

1 minute ago, Hazey said:

Never bought the euro. It’s done this before with a over amped s/w. My guess is it will slink back to the other guidance. Very subtly as if no one will notice. Close shave here. Probably nail Nick. The gfs has been stubbornly insistent on the follow up wave being the player.

#NovaScotiaStrong

It really already started to at 6z

Just now, Hazey said:

#NovaScotiaStrong

Oh, Some have noticed, And others just want to believe its right, Desperation leads to bad judgement............lol

• Like 1

• Ginx snewx changed the title to Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic