• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.

Ginx snewx

I am optimistic not about any particular system, but about the pattern.  There is a generally good sentiment, expressed here by GYX in their last 2 AFDs:
.LONG TERM /WEDNESDAY THROUGH MONDAY/...Overview: Troughing will persist over New England through at leastearly next week which will favor below average temperatures and anactive weather pattern favoring snow.

Nice to see for a change

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

No. Its like working out....I dread doing it, but not as badly as I dread NOT doing it...if that makes sense....

Yeah I get it . Same with getting up to run at 4:30 AM when it’s 0 . You don’t look forward to It , but to stay in shape and health.. you balls up and do it. 

• Like 2

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I knew because of that you would know exactly what I meant haha. I am the same way about lifting and jogging.

Anyway, one of these should work out...eventually.

The funny thing is.. I always check the forum when I wake up and 9 X out of 10 I can tell how the tenor of the overnight runs went by that last poster icon . If I see MPM picture.. I know it’s either OTS or AEMATT. If I see Will.. it’s typically going to snow .. it I see you and the time stamp is 2:30.. and that was the last post.. it’s either good or your’re feeling a bone job coming. If it’s Scooter .. it’s typically 3-5 words and sets the demeanor of the board for the entire morning. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, 78Blizzard said:

Posted December 14, 2020 -

"Ike came in robust for 18z...edit..similar to 12z"

I remembered this from last year because I never heard the Ikon referred to as Ike before.

Apology wasn't needed, as I agree it is a lousy model.   ;)

Lol…13 months but good work!

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The funny thing is.. I always check the forum when I wake up and 9 X out of 10 I can tell how the tenor of the overnight runs went by that last poster icon . If I see MPM picture.. I know it’s either OTS or AEMATT. If I see Will.. it’s typically going to snow .. it I see you and the time stamp is 2:30.. and that was the last post.. it’s either good or your’re feeling a bone job coming. If it’s Scooter .. it’s typically 3-5 words and sets the demeanor of the board for the entire morning. 

?? Don’t have time for diatribes unless it’s interesting.

9 minutes ago, weathafella said:

It’s a matter of which model is right at H5.   Euro looks the same as 12z at H5 96 vs 90 hours and different vs gfs.

I actually thought 18z looked a little better too. Guess we’ll see if other guidance starts to play ball at 00z or if the euro starts to cave, but 18z was a solid double down by the Euro. 

I'm flying Saturday at the crack of dawn to Boise to begin a four state, 10 day ski vacation. I've got enough obstacles between not catching COVID between now and then and flight crew availability...can we role this threat to Sunday please.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Angus said:

I'm flying Saturday at the crack of dawn to Boise to begin a four state, 10 day ski vacation. I've got enough obstacles between not catching COVID between now and then and flight crew availability...can we role this threat to Sunday please.

Well as modeled crack of dawn from ME should be fine...even ok maybe from. BOS.

• Ginx snewx changed the title to Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic