• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.

Ginx snewx

72 Ford Torino here. Put that thing in reverse going 40 and it shifted better than ever after that lol. #cantkillit. My dad had an alligator clip lead to ground the am radio and it gave me a little shock when I tried to put it back on after it fell off while driving. Knocked my hand into the shifter thingamajig. Put 9 people in once in college and fried the wheel bearings. Loved that car. Drove another the faster you went.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Nothing else to track for the next 10 days unless you want to track moose fart dust with "Spin J" and the gang in the NNE thread. :) 

Drove through Waterbury on the way to BTV this afternoon… the best snowpack between here and there was in Waterbury, exit 10 area to the Hydro Dam.  That area gets smoked on ESE flow… right up the Winooski Valley into the Spine, elevation doesn’t seem to matter.  What a stunning drive though, just pasty snow the whole way. Power lines completely covered and defying gravity.  The pockets with no wind were absolutely caked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Drove through Waterbury on the way to BTV this afternoon… the best snowpack between here and there was in Waterbury, exit 10 area to the Hydro Dam.  That area gets smoked on ESE flow… right up the Winooski Valley into the Spine, elevation doesn’t seem to matter.  What a stunning drive though, just pasty snow the whole way. Power lines completely covered and defying gravity.  The pockets with no wind were absolutely caked.

Crazy micro climates. Last night we had a wet paste squall and because of some work obligations I had the joy of riding from Columbia Ct to Putnam Ct by mostly backroads. Atop my street at 785 feet it was an absolute paste job, when the full moon came out it had that Hoth look. Gorgeous stuff

• Ginx snewx changed the title to Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic