• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.

Ginx snewx

Just now, DavisStraight said:

Wolfie and Snowcraze have had enough it seems :lol:

Its what happens where there are no imminent storms have haven't been for much of the season....people are left with nothing to do, but micro analyze the shit out of what one another says, which never ends well.

Just now, Spanks45 said:

I wonder if at some point before the end of the winter we get the "goldilocks" pattern for a week or so before the pattern flips. Goalposts shrinking? Wishful thinking I guess. It feels and looks like winter and has for almost 2 weeks now, in the middle of winter. I guess I can't complain too much. Making the best of what snow has fallen at least....growing up in the Mid Atlantic, I have more snow this year than multiple winters in total growing up down there, so one could say I am used to it. Last night, my boys were out throwing snowballs while it was snowing, we got a whopping 0.2", but they had a blast non the less

Speak for yourself...I have bare ground and 10" on the season :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Did you fall and bump your head? It's comments like this on this forum that really do get annoying. I don't know if it's just a way to cope with what could go wrong, but we're not there yet. Do you want to make comments that's something going south because stomping your feet like a crybaby, save it for the banter thread. It honestly gets tiring coming on here and having several of you crying like babies and throwing in towels when it's not even nothing at this point. Either put your big boy pants up or just don't post

Lol, no crying here....pretty much summing up what a majority of the models are showing right now for the next 4-5 days

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, JC-CT said:

And it did all that while at the same time beefing up Thursday

Yeah those changes out west overwhelmed the changes in the east. Those will be the bigger factors, but all else equal, I still don't want to amp up 1/20. However, we deserve to be greedy and get both with the way this season has gone.

• Like 3

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah those changes out west overwhelmed the changes in the east. Those will be the bigger factors, but all else equal, I still don't want to amp up 1/20. However, we deserve to be greedy and get both with the way this season has gone.

this is the way

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DavisStraight said:

Wolfie and Snowcraze have had enough it seems :lol:

Nah... Im still here..lol

Just cant stand the whiny Beatches. Haha

And yes.. I dont have the right to police anyone ( even when my intentions are good ). I'm all about what may or may not happen with this storm. Still very optimistic though. 

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The year of the slop storms.

19 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Hopefully Thursday just goes away...from my vantagepoint, its only a risk to Saturday, since its not going to produce anything here, anyway.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Hopefully Thursday just goes away.

Yeah I get the sentiment....but it seems like Thursday is starting to ramp up....but if we can phase in more SW energy, then it won't matter as much being a detriment to 1/22. We can get both that way....the western variables are more important.

• Like 2

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

If we can get both let’s get both…but I’m starting to settle into a big dog or bust mindset.

Nickels and dimes, as fun as they can be for me, won’t raise the season grade at this point. 

Counterpoint, the weather doesn't care

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I get the sentiment....but it seems like Thursday is starting to ramp up....but if we can phase in more SW energy, then it won't matter as much being a detriment to 1/22. We can get both that way....the western variables are more important.

I mean, it isn't going to hit me, anyway, just piss off with it.

• Haha 1

• Ginx snewx changed the title to Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic