• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.

Ginx snewx

30 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

dude, you have got to stop this shit. you're schtick has gotten so old, it has fossilized.

I'm out of the game Thursday and probably Saturday, so I don't have a dog in this fight, so it's not like I am wishcasting snow here. but i AM wishcasting that you would STFU.

I think people around here don’t like to hear the truth. Too bad 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 2

31 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

dude, you have got to stop this shit. you're schtick has gotten so old, it has fossilized.

I'm out of the game Thursday and probably Saturday, so I don't have a dog in this fight, so it's not like I am wishcasting snow here. but i AM wishcasting that you would STFU.

Spot on. LMAO! 

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

In this winter of fail, there’s no excitement until the flakes are falling and the banding is over one’s head.

I'm at peace with the tenor of the season.  There's been nothing imby worthwhile to track save for the storm on the 7th and that was underwhelming from an impact perspective, which is where my passion lies.

I am expecting more snow on Thursday than from Saturday and 1 inch would be a win....I am am totally expecting someone in VA/NC region to see more snow this week than we have seen all winter. Until something actually breaks in our favor, I will just continue to assume it is the Mid Atlantic's winter this year....I have accepted this and will be happy with an early Spring this year....

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

So I guess this forum has devolved into reporting what we want to happen, not what the models actually show, got it.

Nothing has devolved except your posting quality.

Most Everybody here knows what’s going on. I don’t think there’s anybody here in our sub forum who thinks Saturday is a lock here on Tuesday morning.  I think you know this to be true. I feel your venting your frustration here, and letting it cloud your vision. 

So, We don’t need you to come in and whine like a some type of lil brat school girl about each and every model run. It’s a melt with you each set of runs it seems. We get it, and you’re right that it’s been frustrating so far no doubt about it. I’m sure we all feel similar.  But when a run looks good, there’s nothing wrong with saying it looks good. We all are aware of the caveats, and the odds on it working out at a five day lead.  

And Nobody is burying their head, and looking for false info, or wish casting either. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I am expecting more snow on Thursday than from Saturday and 1 inch would be a win....I am am totally expecting someone in VA/NC region to see more snow this week than we have seen all winter. Until something actually breaks in our favor, I will just continue to assume it is the Mid Atlantic's winter this year....I have accepted this and will be happy with an early Spring this year....

What is driving me nuts is the binary nature of this season to either hit NNE, or south of pike....continues the oscillation that has been prevalent for several years now.

12 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Did you fall and bump your head? It's comments like this on this forum that really do get annoying. I don't know if it's just a way to cope with what could go wrong, but we're not there yet. Do you want to make comments that's something going south because stomping your feet like a crybaby, save it for the banter thread. It honestly gets tiring coming on here and having several of you crying like babies and throwing in towels when it's not even nothing at this point. Either put your big boy pants up or just don't post

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

What is driving me nuts is the binary nature of this season to either hit NNE, or south of pike.

I wonder if at some point before the end of the winter we get the "goldilocks" pattern for a week or so before the pattern flips. Goalposts shrinking? Wishful thinking I guess. It feels and looks like winter and has for almost 2 weeks now, in the middle of winter. I guess I can't complain too much. Making the best of what snow has fallen at least....growing up in the Mid Atlantic, I have more snow this year than multiple winters in total growing up down there, so one could say I am used to it. Last night, my boys were out throwing snowballs while it was snowing, we got a whopping 0.2", but they had a blast non the less

• Ginx snewx changed the title to Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic