• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.

Ginx snewx

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I'm not seeing anything other then the Euro with anything here and its a fringe job, Until other models hop on, It's on its own, So yes, I'm selling.

Yea, that is why I was so vague in my blog update yesterday. I feel like that event will come to fruition, and normally I would be more aggressive, but being spurned so much this season has me guarded. 00z Euro looked good for banding up this way, though.

Harvey played it the same way...outlined general potential over the weekend, but nothing specific.

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, that is why I was so vague in my blog update yesterday. I feel like that event will come to fruition, and normally I would be more aggressive, but being spurned so much this season has me guarded. 00z Euro looked good for banding up this way, though.

Harvey played it the same way...outlined general potential over the weekend, but nothing specific.

The met on Spectrum this morning did the same thing about this weekend. Didn't even mention the Thursday possibility.

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Definitely a step back from 18z, but good enough I guess 

42 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Meh… gfs at 6z looks worse 

dude, you have got to stop this shit. you're schtick has gotten so old, it has fossilized.

I'm out of the game Thursday and probably Saturday, so I don't have a dog in this fight, so it's not like I am wishcasting snow here. but i AM wishcasting that you would STFU.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, SJonesWX said:

dude, you have got to stop this shit. you're schtick has gotten so old, it has fossilized.

I'm out of the game Thursday and probably Saturday, so I don't have a dog in this fight, so it's not like I am wishcasting snow here. but i AM wishcasting that you would STFU.

Lol

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Is that what we are going with here , betting on back to back anomalies 

as last week closed in, it became obvious the pieces were in play to defy the odds of the General set up . 

I'd go with "no model consensus yet so hedge blend with uncertainty" but I'm not a meteorologist, I just play one on an internet forum.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

I'd go with "no model consensus yet so hedge blend with uncertainty" but I'm not a meteorologist, I just play one on an internet forum.

I think that is the way to go...just hit on general potential, and don't get into any details....but as spurned as we all are, remember...this system does have its origins in the S stream....something to think about before writing it off as a whiff.

• Like 2

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I think that is the way to go...just hit on general potential, and don't get into any details....but as spurned as we all are, remember...this system does have its origins in the S stream....something to think about before righting it off as a whiff.

It's got some southern stream juice, but isnt it really the northern stream that drives it? Or a phase, really

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Not sold either, but if the Euro and EPS totally screw up at this lead time, that’d be a disaster imo.

06z EPS

q1MswSb.png

KyrSFCb.png

I'd want to see indies, but qpf wasn't that impressive. Makes me think a lot of compressed, flat, fast W-E moving members in there 

• Ginx snewx changed the title to Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic