• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.

Ginx snewx

6 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The funny thing is.. I always check the forum when I wake up and 9 X out of 10 I can tell how the tenor of the overnight runs went by that last poster icon . If I see MPM picture.. I know it’s either OTS or AEMATT. If I see Will.. it’s typically going to snow .. it I see you and the time stamp is 2:30.. and that was the last post.. it’s either good or your’re feeling a bone job coming. If it’s Scooter .. it’s typically 3-5 words and sets the demeanor of the board for the entire morning. 

This post should be like a rule or something.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Henry's Weather said:

Yeah pretty much held serve from 12z, just a tad flatter. Taken verbatim, euro is a foot for ESNE. Someone can confirm but maybe this 700 mb track is a little too far south for comfort? Cant upload pics on mobile 

Looks ok to me

3B8FE9C1-7C30-40E0-897A-1D6FE4367248.png

• Like 2

Compared to the last system, I'd rather be right here with the mid-level features modeled southeast of SNE; at no time last week did the modeling show the 700-center passing south or even right over us...  Given the setup, we could put up with a fair amount of phasing and still be ok...  Off topic, but if the Euro has a clue, east-central North Carolina would see a power-wrecking ice storm...

• Like 1

• Ginx snewx changed the title to Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic