• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.

Ginx snewx

Just now, WinterWolf said:

It’s like that with most snowstorms lol. 

Yeah…but some have a good margin for error with regard to taint for eastern folks. Not sure if this setup has that. I’ll let it play out. Still tons of time.  Taint concerns decrease quickly as you move inland. Antecedent airmass is chilly. 

Just now, NorEastermass128 said:

Yeah…but some have a good margin for error with regard to taint for eastern folks. Not sure if this setup has that. I’ll let it play out. Still tons of time.  Taint concerns decrease quickly as you move inland. Antecedent airmass is chilly. 

I wouldn’t be getting into too many details at this point yet. And I wouldn’t be sweating any of them either.  

• Weenie 1

Well I’ll believe it when there is more consistent signals than what I see right now. Just a week ago we were all revved up about this massive amount of snow on the way and it wound up raining.

I have so so many dang memories of storms being modeled to dump a coastal, only to trend way north by go time. Earlier today the forecast offered almost nothing for the entire duration. 

• Ginx snewx changed the title to Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic