• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.

Ginx snewx

2 hours ago, dryslot said:

Tip is going to be upset.

Ha, no by all means - go for it...

I just wrote up about this in the Jan/obs thread.  Paraphrasing... I feel confident the 20 -25th is an active interval, but there's an intra-modeling tussle with respect to which dates.   I'd like a better handle ( personally..) on the 22nd or the 24th, as those are identifiable but are in some wave space contention, before taking ownership of a thread.

But, I don't see any harm in having a thread running for interval for its own merit. Sure.

• Like 2

...Who cares if a thread is made this far out? I know some criticized John for his thread last week, well in advance for tomorrow's storm, but honestly, who gives a sh.it.  It's like the radio, if you don't like what's on then turn it off, and avoid the station.  My guess is that more people than not venture into these long range threads to take a peek, if only for the long range, voyeuristic view into what could be...Then if the trend turns ugly those same people cry foul for such an early thread.

Like JC said, a thread doesn't affect anything.  If you believe in the voodoo juju affecting winter storms in real life then see a witch doctor. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 2

• Ginx snewx changed the title to Arctic cold and new threat emerges for the 26th. Patience Grasshoppers.
  • ORH_wxman pinned this topic
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic