• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 16-17, 2022 MLK storm obs/now cast

George BM

Damn thats crazy @psuhoffman! Glad you got some skiing in. My 9 yr old called it after a couple runs and her nose was getting purple. 

We just made it home to Elliott City, 219 North was packed snow until Accident and then it was wet/slush. 68 was slushy with one lane until frostburg. lots of plows out on 68. 

@DDweatherman were you in waterfront greens? Harveys had so much drifting it was basically one lane, same with parts of north glade.

Me and the kid on the lift during a sqwall.

20220117_123749.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mdhokie said:

Damn thats crazy @psuhoffman! Glad you got some skiing in. My 9 yr old called it after a couple runs and her nose was getting purple. 

We just made it home to Elliott City, 219 North was packed snow until Accident and then it was wet/slush. 68 was slushy with one lane until frostburg. lots of plows out on 68. 

@DDweatherman were you in waterfront greens? Harveys had so much drifting it was basically one lane, same with parts of north glade.

Me and the kid on the lift during a sqwall.

20220117_123749.jpg

Sure was, the drifting was incredible. Even now, still have drifts everywhere over this way. Amazing conditions over here. One for the books.