• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 16-17, 2022 MLK storm obs/now cast

George BM

Mount Holly didn't get the forecast quite right here lol. Yeah it might be 39 before midnight but the afternoon/evening forecast is busted...

This Afternoon

Rain. High near 39. East wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vastateofmind said:

YO, @nj2va, have you posted nighttime snowy pics yet? I'm thinking that you are getting kickass conditions out there right now. So....waiting on updated pics.  :D 

One good thing about snow, it always makes things brighter out at night.  So easier to get nighttime photos (without having to crank up the ISO too overly much!).

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kristia said:

If I drink I’ll be in bed by 8:00 :lol: I’m the only person in my very Irish family who can’t hang. 

Scots-Irish here, myself, but I hear what you're saying.  So I get a double-dose of drunken bastardness! :lol:  I'm enjoying some wine right now.  My dad loved single malt Scotch (NEVER on the rocks, always straight-up!).  I like it myself that way, the occasional times I still have some (though my brother thinks it tastes like crap!!).  I probably sound like an alkie now, but moderation of course!! Hahaha!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IUsedToHateCold said:

CC line about to cross 50. Ended up with around 2 inches here as well

B7CDF9B5-0C65-4F49-A9F0-5C14A6C72DA0.png

8 minutes ago, IUsedToHateCold said:

CC line about to cross 50. Ended up with around 2 inches here as well

B7CDF9B5-0C65-4F49-A9F0-5C14A6C72DA0.png

That is a cool graphic.  I am just NW of that.  Ripping massive fatties still here 1.0 MI W Centreville.