• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 16-17, 2022 MLK storm obs/now cast

George BM

I know for many of us this storm has not gone the way we hoped but now it’s just about taking what we get and making the best of it. I’ll enjoy any snow I get even if it’s just for 30 min. 

A word to those who will see more, enjoy it. just know that a lot of us won’t get much so be kind and appreciate what does fall.

No memes this time. Only hope that next time ALL of us can be on the doorstep of a nice snow

• Like 16

1 minute ago, H2O said:

I know for many of us this storm has not gone the way we hoped but now it’s just about taking what we get and making the best of it. I’ll enjoy any snow I get even if it’s just for 30 min. 

A word to those who will see more, enjoy it. just know that a lot of us won’t get much so be kind and appreciate what does fall.

No memes this time. Only hope that next time ALL of us can be on the doorstep of a nice snow

I have no idea what will happen here. I typically don’t post or read during events. So I hope it over performs for all. I won’t know probably until Monday.

Just now, H2O said:

No memes!?!? What have you done with H20?

Seriously, I hope that everyone receives as much snow as possible while knowing that I live in biggest snow hole slopfest zone east of 95 and west of the bay.

13 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I have no idea what will happen here. I typically don’t post or read during events. So I hope it over performs for all. I won’t know probably until Monday.

If this storm somehow defies every single model and goes east, this will be dubbed the WinterWxLuvr storm no doubt 

18/1  — 1029 mbar —  Union bridge

WSW up for 2-4” before ice. Right along the lines of what I’m expecting but hoping for more