Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 20-22 “bring the mojo” winter storm threat

lilj4425

1 minute ago, BornAgain13 said:

Folks, not saying it will happen, but we aren't out of this yet... I believe the 18z nam was a bad run... and hopefully the Euro is the beginning of better trends... yall know how things work around here, you can't get a good consensus until within 24-36 hrs...

The NAM has support from GFS (trending drier) and Futurecast which is based on the Barron model.

• Weenie 3

3 minutes ago, senc30 said:

Hope you're wrong because I don't want .4 of ice personally. Hard to believe that much ice falls that close to the coast. 

That’s not eyewalls map, another met made it. Signature in bottom right. 

That’s the most realistic solution. And even if the bigger totals of earlier runs come close to verifying, putting places like CLT in the 1-2” covers all a met needs to. If they get 4” great! If Mets say 4” and CLT gets 1” it’s the biggest bust in the 21st century….

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, GunBlade said:

That’s the most realistic solution. And even if the bigger totals of earlier runs come close to verifying, putting places like CLT in the 1-2” covers all a met needs to. If they get 4” great! If Mets say 4” and CLT gets 1” it’s the biggest bust in the 21st century….

That is my real name :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 14
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, GunBlade said:

This has nothing to do with me hoping to not see .4 in ice imby. 

2 minutes ago, rawlee said:

"The low is tracking farther offshore, and the snow line through Friday may remain along and east of I-95," said WRAL meteorologist Mike Maze. "This means most of us could miss out of snow."

8pm update on WRAL.

They also said:   Wednesday 8 p.m. update: New model runs mean more could see precipitation

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 2