Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
January 20-22 “bring the mojo” winter storm threat

lilj4425

54 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

Everyone in Raleigh needs to chill…. These models are way off. We all know by Tomm night it will be right back how it was…. It will change 9x more every run of (model suites) it wouldn’t surprise me if all of them lose it then start creeping back by 06z runs Tomm …. This happens every storm we have a day of crap runs then it ends up just fine or some result not even shown like last weeks HRR …. Stop trusting Computers they have ZERO clue …. Ppl need to go back to looking at Fronts ect on paper and stop trusting computers 

Hot take

I think models will come back some overnight. 9 times out of 10 in the SE the NW precip shield is under modeled. It usually benefits our posters in SW VA so we (triangle) rarely see it. I like a 1-3” event across most of central NC falling into the mid 20’s. BRING IT! I think there is still some potential for more but this looks to be lessening. A 1-3” snow where everything sticks is a great storm

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, nwohweather said:

Hot take

While I appreciate sarcasm as much as the next guy ….. I could careless if you or anyone else gets 6 feet or 6 flakes doesn’t make a bit of difference to me.  I was trying to lighten the mood in here but I see some ppl don’t have that personality trait to acknowledge humor 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3