Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 20-22 “bring the mojo” winter storm threat

lilj4425

Just now, PackGrad05 said:

Greg Fishel mentioned this several times.  He said that it could be an innocent frontal passage.  The 2 pieces of energy don't phase enough and the trailing impulse is weaker.

I'm really curious what happens Friday it looks like this could be the rare case where it isn't just cold air chasing moisture especially for CNC and ENC. It may be a little surprise thump.

Also due to the cold front one of the NAM doesn't really mean anything at the end of the day, just looks about right. Still think that shield of precip is probably bigger than NAM is showing but that may not help too much. 

• Like 1

May have to delete this thread since there literally may not be a storm. Don’t want to remember this one. Good lord! I get this was/is a complex setup but to go from this morning’s runs to now inside 36 hours is insane!!!
We didn't delete the last thread we don't delete this one because we still have the FROPA

Sent from my SM-S115DL using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

From a huge storm on the global models to nothing here in less than 12 hours and only 48 hours out. Going to be hard to trust the models at all outside 24 hours after this one. This is a Falcons against the Pats in the Super Bowl level of collapse. 

i've seen you post this numerous times now.  You've been here for over a decade.  If you think not trusting the models outside of 24 hours(heck, even closer than that) is something new...then you haven't been paying attention.  I couldn't count the number of storms on all my fingers and toes over the past decade that showed a hefty snow only to completely dissipate on the models over the last few days.  

• Like 5