Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 20-22 “bring the mojo” winter storm threat

lilj4425

3 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Only saving grace is the freezing line is offshore the coast and down to savannah Georgia and If taken verbatim then every corner of wake county has a least 5 inches of frozen on the ground after the storm…

Oh I know that line could waffle and slide to and fro during the actual storm.  What we don't want to see is it shift slowly northwest on the coming model runs

1 minute ago, BullCityWx said:

The entire state of SC is covered in Winter Ptypes

Its rare indeed to see so much of Georgia in it as well. I'm right on the snow line, of course, but I think there would be more sleet than its showing. Hope we see some support among the other models tonight though. 

• Like 3

Not like this is news to anybody but good lord the NAM is a nuke. Would be early frontrunner for *the* storm of the 2020s. Northern stream looked better and it would be really killer if we could keep up some more southerly adjustments with the northern stream. I really thought thermals would be less borderline for Raleigh but the beefier northern shortwave was able to add a bit more ridging and keep things relatively warm. 

• Weenie 2