Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

21 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Let me say it again...

Sixers will not make it out of the 2nd round. And I'm not convinced they win the 1st round.

If a Sixers fan I would be worried about that contract extension for Harden.  I am worried about the mav's giving Luka the max contract this off season so could not imagine doing that with a 33 year old.

13 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Right? This next round might outperform the "main show" from earlier. Big cell inbound here...

Had some brief downpours here w/ flashes of lightning and a couple boomers.  Nothing severe at all.

Looking forward to real spring.  As far as the eye can see, mid 50's n 60's per NWS and what guidance is showing.  Even up north.  I'm sure some of the "normal" locals will catch some flakes this weekend, but thats normal for them.  Once we get beyond next weeks coolish stuff, springs a coming.  

I'm ready and done w/ this craptastic pattern we've been in and tired of backend cold shots....there..I said it.  Voyager, I hope your proud of me. 

Rain was nice tonight.  We needed it. Hope damage was minimal.    Gnight all.

• Like 1

That last batch trainer was chirpin about last night must have put some good rain down.  Lotsa erosion on roads on way into office.  Creeks all mudded up for the trout folks tomorrow.  They are gonna be pissed.  

53 on car thermo.  

Happy Friday all.  

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

That last batch trainer was chirpin about last night must have put some good rain down.  Lotsa erosion on roads on way into office.  Creeks all mudded up for the trout folks tomorrow.  They are gonna be pissed.  

53 on car thermo.  

Happy Friday all.  

Surprised how mild it is this morning.

10 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Let me say it again...

Sixers will not make it out of the 2nd round. And I'm not convinced they win the 1st round.

That was just awful, embarrassing and terrible from this team. a 10 win Piston team or something like that. You were right for sure and I apologize for that. Bubbler also who did not like losing Curry and Drummond. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Round 2 brought me to .59” total. You damn near doubled me up you no-good-yellow-bellied-sap-sucker. 

Wow - I honestly thought the cell looked a little better down your way as it was approaching. Surprised you didn't receive more. 

I'll gladly take the win though. :) 

17 minutes ago, paweather said:

That was just awful, embarrassing and terrible from this team. a 10 win Piston team or something like that. You were right for sure and I apologize for that. Bubbler also who did not like losing Curry and Drummond. 

NBC Philadelphia's Twitter was lit up after the game last night with fans hating on Harden.

That didn't take long! (and I never wanted his lazy arse to begin with) 

• Like 1

I missed out on any "excitement" with the storms yesterday.  There was almost no wind which was strange.  It did rain heavily for a short period of time, but nothing out of the ordinary despite being under a warning twice.  I received 0.48" through midnight and then another 0.02" overnight for a storm total of 0.50".  After a little bit of sun an hour ago it has become overcast again.  Winds are stronger now than during the storms, averaging around 10 mph.  Temp dropped to 44.4 earlier and has been rather steady ever since with a current reading of 45.3.

2 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

I missed out on any "excitement" with the storms yesterday.  There was almost no wind which was strange.  It did rain heavily for a short period of time, but nothing out of the ordinary despite being under a warning twice.  I received 0.48" through midnight and then another 0.02" overnight for a storm total of 0.50".  After a little bit of sun an hour ago it has become overcast again.  Winds are stronger now than during the storms, averaging around 10 mph.  Temp dropped to 44.4 earlier and has been rather steady ever since with a current reading of 45.3.

I'm surprised by this. It sounded like your end of the county was getting smacked by the radio traffic on the fire radio.