Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, its not always actual HIA vs just calling an area HIA.  You are not exactly a concrete jungle in Historic District.  But  reports of below or at 20 right on the Beltway around DC. Any given night can have better radiational  conditions to our south but its is indeed not an uncommon experience.   Temps in the LSV seem to stay above forecast level times when areas to their N,S,E and W do not.  

Maybe all of the manure spread over the past few weeks around here doesn't radiate well?

:) 

28 minutes ago, paweather said:

Another cold day before the little warm up. 

Have to split the fun with the storm and heat fans.  Definitely one of the colder Marchs I have ever experienced ON THE COLD DAYS.  Average wise it is well above average but with today will have had about 9 days it never reached 40.  

Had a low of 21.6 degrees this morning.  Yesterday's high was 32.9.  It was absolutely ridiculous outside when I took the dog out around 10:30.  I was saying to myself I'm ready to say goodbye to these temps until later this fall.  Even at 11:00am the temp still has not broken freezing with 31.5 degrees in the sun.  I don't think we're going to get as warm as NWS thinks later today.  Maybe stay below 40?

10 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Had a low of 21.6 degrees this morning.  Yesterday's high was 32.9.  It was absolutely ridiculous outside when I took the dog out around 10:30.  I was saying to myself I'm ready to say goodbye to these temps until later this fall.  Even at 11:00am the temp still has not broken freezing with 31.5 degrees in the sun.  I don't think we're going to get as warm as NWS thinks later today.  Maybe stay below 40?

Most guidance has you staying below or just getting to 40.  I say most because I did not check every single one.  LOL.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

The weather gods couldn't draw it up any better for ya than that.

Especially late March/early April. We are there this time every year and for the past 8 have been in tornado warnings during our visit. Looks like we'll avoid major storms this time by a day or two on each side.