Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

50 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Glad you got in on the parade.  Nooners report from whitetail ski resort (not open for ski).  Moderate snow and grass white.  34

Pretty stark difference from yesterday - I've had on and off snow showers for the past 2 hours with a trace evident on mulch and grassy areas. Temp was 40 at 11am but has fallen to 36 since. Yesterday it was at or above 50 most of the day with a lot of sun. 

Today is our wintry day over here. 

Currently 35 degrees and snow is really coming down hard at times here in East York. Nothing accumulating on the paved areas yet but it’s starting to cover the grass. I was expecting flurries today, but not this apparent snowstorm! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Pretty stark difference from yesterday - I've had on and off snow showers for the past 2 hours with a trace evident on mulch and grassy areas. Temp was 40 at 11am but has fallen to 36 since. Yesterday it was at or above 50 most of the day with a lot of sun. 

Today is our wintry day over here. 

One of the more wintery days of the season.  Top 10.   If it snows some Tue and Wed we will have had snow flying or on the ground for almost 30% of March. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I was thinking about this earlier today - sometimes cold can really underperform at night. It was 38 when I went to bed last night, it was 39 when I woke up this morning. Temp never fell below 38 here. I would not be surprised if tonight's temp bottoms out around freezing. We'll see. 

I personally think most of us see low 20's or just below 20. 

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

One of the more wintery days of the season.  Top 10.   If it snows some Tue and Wed we will have had snow flying or on the ground for almost 30% of March. 

Without even looking outside it sounds wintry. Gusty NW winds give the feel of midwinter inside...until it doesn't get dark at 5pm. LOL

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I personally think most of us see low 20's or just below 20. 

I'm going 28 here. 22 in Rouzerville.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mahantango#1 said:

Nws said in their discussion if you have anything planted already...you won't have to worry about it growing anymore after tonight an Monday night. 

We didn't plant anything, but our perennials (tulips and hyacinths) are about 4-6 inches out of the ground. I wonder if they'll recover from this or if they'll be toast this year...