Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

8 minutes ago, paweather said:

Yep they did it got hairy there for a minute but won. 

Julius "Juice" Randle is a chucker and he is probably their best player.  LOL at Embid getting 27 free throw attempts.  Showed Harden who is boss.   It instantly put him up into the Echelons of all times game FT's with many of the ones above him being Hack-A-Shack, Hack-A-Simmons types.   Two interesting things I saw at that link  1)  Wilt's 100 point game is there.  2)  Hack-A-Ben resulted in 29 FT attempts and he only scored 31 for the entire game.   But that is no where near as bad as Hack-a-Drummond with 36 FT attempts and only 17 points. 

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/who-has-the-most-free-throws-attempted-in-a-game

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Julius "Juice" Randle is a chucker and he is probably their best player.  LOL at Embid getting 27 free throw attempts.  Showed Harden who is boss.   It instantly put him up into the Echelons of all times game FT's with many of the ones above him being Hack-A-Shack, Hack-A-Simmons types.   Two interesting things I saw at that link  1)  Wilt's 100 point game is there.  2)  Hack-A-Ben resulted in 29 FT attempts and he only scored 31 for the entire game.   But that is no where near as bad as Hack-a-Drummond with 36 FT attempts and only 17 points. 

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/who-has-the-most-free-throws-attempted-in-a-game

Thanks for the link.

2 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

We still have 5 realistic weeks to score measurable snow….

Plenty of time for more.

If we get a Major storm, we could still reach median or average snow for the season.

...defintely still shots for snow.  I was just not going to let Canderson cancel something one day (Met) before it ends.  LOL. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pawatch said:

That slop storm last week. NWS reported I got 1.7” of snow.

I don’t know how they figured that. 

Yesterday was cold and raw with that wind. 31 mph gust.

Thinking maybe one more hit of snow from a storm yet season. But it’s sure not looking great.

There is absolutely nothing on the GFS as far as winter goes. Let's hope something changes. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, paweather said:

Pretty much says it all

May be an image of text that says 'WGAL NEWS STORM TEAM SNOW RECAP THIS YEAR vS. LAST YEAR THIS FEBRUARY LAST FEBRUARY SNOWFALL TOTAL SNOWFALL TOTAL 2.0" 19.7" AVG.MONTHLY TOTAL SNOW:9.4'

Down here in NYC , I had 26 inches last February thanks to the blocking all January which then gave us an 18 inch storm and 2 other storms in early February.

This month I only got 2.5 inches. This winter deserves a C - so far. Nothing in December, 19.5 inches in January.

22 inches for the winter ( average is 27 )