Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

The HRRR does have a "squall" looking line move through with the cold front.   Just before or around lunch.  Temps are not ideal. 

This is what I was getting at yesterday.  In fact, some of the hi-res models have even improved in that they almost want to reinvigorate the squall line as it heads down towards the SE part of the state, something we don't see too often.  Could be a fun little day tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

This is what I was getting at yesterday.  In fact, some of the hi-res models have even improved in that they almost want to reinvigorate the squall line as it heads down towards the SE part of the state, something we don't see too often.  Could be a fun little day tomorrow.

Yea, the route 80 post you had.  Very typical situation for issues there. 

I forgot about the front so when my dog barked in my face at 4am I choose just to take him for a walk. I knew I was screwed when it sounded like jet engines at the tops of trees. I did the whole walk in the middle of the road with large branches falling on sidewalks. It was definitely a walk I’ll remember. When the wind mixed down I had to lean into it to not be pushed over. Walk to remember

8 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I forgot about the front so when my dog barked in my face at 4am I choose just to take him for a walk. I knew I was screwed when it sounded like jet engines at the tops of trees. I did the whole walk in the middle of the road with large branches falling on sidewalks. It was definitely a walk I’ll remember. When the wind mixed down I had to lean into it to not be pushed over. Walk to remember

Brave man JNS, brave man.  But I'm sure the dog loved it haha.

Crazy batch of weather yesterday. Only a 36 mph wind gust here.

1.20” of rain...Manual gauge. 1.23” off of  my weather station.

Covering of snow on vehicles this morning.

This gave me a chuckle.

NWS: Saturday heavy snow then heavy snow and breezy.

New snow accumulation less than a half inch. 

• Like 1