Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

No no no, that's rasslin', I'm talkin wrestling :lol:

I haven't been able to keep up with the sport in the past few years but aside from the PSU dynasty that continues to roll on (at what point does Cael Sanderson just get bored and find something else to do?), I feel like there was a points scoring change or something that confused the hell out of me. That may have only been within Greco Roman because Chael Sonnen (greatest trash talker of all time, undefeated and undisputed Middleweight and Light Heavyweight champion of everything, and toughest son of a bitch god ever made) was discussing it on a Podcast and my brain started to melt.

I can also talk rasslin if needed. Although, I grew up and realized it was fake the day the rich guy's limousine blew up and he was on TV two weeks later to talk to America about a roid rage case where a dude killed his family by using his finishing maneuver on them and then hung himself with a Bowflex. How did Bowflex not take the same kind of hit that Peloton is currently taking for Mr. Big having a heart attack on the virtual Tour de France?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yes, if we were only talking weather right now...well, the thread would be pretty dead. Not that we're quickly filling pages as it is. 

Maybe March will deliver something to get everyone involved for the real reason why we want to be here. 

Between all the Sixers talk and the talk about daffodils and getting the garden going the last couple days  I was wondering if I was still in central PA lol.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I haven't been able to keep up with the sport in the past few years but aside from the PSU dynasty that continues to roll on (at what point does Cael Sanderson just get bored and find something else to do?), I feel like there was a points scoring change or something that confused the hell out of me. That may have only been within Greco Roman because Chael Sonnen (greatest trash talker of all time, undefeated and undisputed Middleweight and Light Heavyweight champion of everything, and toughest son of a bitch god ever made) was discussing it on a Podcast and my brain started to melt.

I can also talk rasslin if needed. Although, I grew up and realized it was fake the day the rich guy's limousine blew up and he was on TV two weeks later to talk to America about a roid rage case where a dude killed his family by using his finishing maneuver on them and then hung himself with a Bowflex. How did Bowflex not take the same kind of hit that Peloton is currently taking for Mr. Big having a heart attack on the virtual Tour de France?

Yeah the Olympic styles (Freestyle and Greco) have had a number of scoring changes in recent years and can be hard to keep up with.  Folkstyle, which is the style used in collegiate and scholastic wrestling, hasn't had as many changes and puts more of an emphasis on mat wrestling.  And yeah, what Cael has done at Penn State is incredible and likely much more to come.  Oh man, nothing beats the old WWF days haha.

61 here today.  MDT now stands 1.3 ABV Normal for the month,  not counting today,  so it's going to spike into the mid to upper 1's as of tomorrow.   Not extreme though. Last month ended -2.7 if no one posted.  Have had to check out of weather a bit to deal with career issues and keep filling my glass. 

22 minutes ago, Festus said:

I see the words "snow likely" in my grid forecast.  Clicked refresh to make sure it wasn't some old cached version showing up.  It's a Super Bowl Sunday miracle!  

(P.S.  "New snow accumulation of less than half an inch possible." :( )

Just enough to bring the damn salt trucks out...again.