Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever. Amen.

Another prayer for variety, you godless heathens. 

Let us pray. Dear Lord Jesus Christ, and by Jesus Christ I'm referring to blond, good-looking, lightly-bearded or clean-shaven Jesus Christ, not hippie-looking Jesus or swarthy, more Middle Eastern Jesus - who's probably more historically accurate - not that guy. So dear clean-shaven or lightly-bearded-like-Mike-Piazza Jesus, we give thanks to you and to everything you do. Your love and acceptance washes over all of us like the warm healing waters in one of those European toilets that cleans you inside and out. I believe it's called a bid-ett. Dear blond, almost Swiss-looking Jesus, we ask you to allow us to accept everyone in this theater tonight, regardless of their religious beliefs, whether it be Muslim, or Hindu, or Jewish, or witchcraft.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, anotherman said:

The funniest thing I’ve seen today is that after the half inch of snow fell and tapered off to flurries, a snow removal service came to our school and used leaf blowers to clear all the snow and salted the whole parking lot, even though it all melted in the next hour.

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Our twp had the plow down with the 0.2” this morn.   Reminds of the video bub posted.   Sparks flying lol 

• Haha 1

Yea, that had to be the fastest WWA ever reported.  I was literally on CTP's site checking out the LWX version when Cashtown posted.  The county hadn't even changed color yet!  But even 1-3" tonight combined with temps in the teens with winds gusting upper 30's tomorrow should make it interesting here.

And it has never actually stopped snowing here so far although what has fallen has melted.  Temp 31.  Must be a sun angle thing :lol:.

6 minutes ago, Festus said:

Yea, that had to be the fastest WWA ever reported.  I was literally on CTP's site checking out the LWX version when Cashtown posted.  The county hadn't even changed color yet!  But even 1-3" tonight combined with temps in the teens with winds gusting upper 30's tomorrow should make it interesting here.

And it has never actually stopped snowing here so far although what has fallen has melted.  Temp 31.  Must be a sun angle thing :lol:.

I’ve got nothing better to do.   Good luck to our eastern friends.   I’m hoping  for 1” at this point 

• Like 2

I saw that DT Risk guy has the 4" line almost to MDT.  I honestly don't know how he has so many followers.  Would love to see it but that's an aggressive call.  8" NW of 95.

I was waffling on driving to NJ tonight, but my son is still positive for COVID and I can't be around him anyway, so thinking I might as well :lol: