Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

GFS way out to sea.  This isn't our storm folks.

Not only that, but now we're in danger of missing out on the front end goods as well. That is now confined to our south. Very discouraging. At least the DC crew is looking okay for a 2-4" type of deal on Friday, which I'd take right now in a second. Hoping that comes north some...but I don't know. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Not only that, but now we're in danger of missing out on the front end goods as well. That is now confined to our south. Very discouraging. At least the DC crew is looking okay for a 2-4" type of deal on Friday, which I'd take right now in a second. Hoping that comes north some...but I don't know. 

I was going to make this exact point, that at this time I'm actually more concerned about the frontal-induced snow showers on Friday not materializing for us more so than the coastal.  Prospects seem to be dimming for anything worthwhile Friday as well.  Ugh.  Oh well, what are you gonna do?  Such is this crazy hobby we choose to indulge in ha.

Just now, canderson said:

So funny story - scoring this season shows the Euro is the best model.  There is a link in the NE forum. 

My post was a personal observation not based on any data, so there's that for sure. But...which model has disappointed this subforum the most this winter season?

It's the Euro and it isn't close. 

• Like 2