Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

52 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

The @Itstrainingtime coastal storm this weekend is alive & well on the 6z GFS!

Might want to rename it to someone else - actually, my storm is the one that produced snow at my casa...

...The casa that I rent on OBX. My storm was the one that slid off the southeast coast this past Friday night. :) 

A depressing weekend for this Packers fan, still just kind of numb to everything ha.  But anyway, 'twas nice seeing some flakes fly yesterday and actually still have a coating on most surfaces.  We'll see if we can't wrangle in this coastal system for this weekend.  Not holding my breath but we're due for some friendly model shifts.

Starting to see some of those eastern U.S. cold winners coming to fruition that I had mentioned previously.  This time it's Philadelphia, NY coming in at -33.  Interesting that the national high temp failed to reach 80 yesterday -- 79 near Mecca, CA -- something we don't see too often.

• Like 3

and fwiw, tellies still looking alright as we head into FEB.  AO starting to look more - and that has shown enough promise to get it done around here.  NAO neut and PNA -.  Sounds like zonal look IMO but w/ AO leaning - we could be on the right side of the boundary.  MJO still stuck in 7.  Verbatim not likely a big storm pattern but not a shutout either.  

• Like 1