Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

6 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

About 40 min ago.

nice so the map says 4-8 and right at the line 8-12Now I have to ask is this for tonight's event or next weekend  sorry dont wanna be confused. whats the source from this post twitter?

1 minute ago, Ruin said:

nice so the map says 4-8 and right at the line 8-12Now I have to ask is this for tonight's event or next weekend  sorry dont wanna be confused. whats the source from this post twitter?

The banner says MLK Day, so I'm assuming today. I do believe they're going to bust badly. It looks like they have the Selinsgrove/Sunbury area in the 12-24 range and that just isn't going to happen.

Just now, Voyager said:

The banner says MLK Day, so I'm assuming today. I do believe they're going to bust badly. It looks like they have the Selinsgrove/Sunbury area in the 12-24 range and that just isn't going to happen.

yeah we always have busts highs and lows but none of the models saw this amount of cold sticking around

At 8:00pm in Carlisle, the temperature is 21.0 degrees, up 1.3 degrees in the past hour.  The dew point is 20 degrees and the wet bulb is 20.7 degrees.  The pressure is 29.80" and falling rapidly at 0.07"/hr.  It is currently snowing moderately with larger flakes.  During the past hour 0.8" of new snow has accumulated bringing the storm total to 2.7".  It seems I am missing out on the real heavy stuff both to my south and even southeast out Lanco way.  I'll keep monitoring.

1 minute ago, medmax said:

Changeover has pushed an hour on the hourly forecast with TWC FWIW

my temps have stayed steady im talking local forecast abc27 said change over to rain around 930. its 8:08 I dont see it happening till later if it does go to rain before we get dry slotted.

Plow just came but and it’s hard to tell how much. Still snow and it’s already over preformed as what little I saw over the last couple days made it sound like I was getting nothing to very little here in the eastern LSV. 
taint will come. Don’t care. Just dense my pack up enough to make it hold till the next one. That’s my goal now. 

• Like 1