Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

10 minutes ago, kerplunk said:

Southern ice storm is underperforming - more snow than predicted. Maybe a good sign?

Sleet made it through VA quicker than forecast iirc. This system was a bust in parts of Tennessee too for some reason. Difficult storm for mets all along the eastern seaboard. Very odd system. Hopefully I can hang on this mod snow and get 4” 

Sleet made it through VA quicker than forecast iirc. This system was a bust in parts of Tennessee too for some reason. Difficult storm for mets all along the eastern seaboard. Very odd system. Hopefully I can hang on this mod snow and get 4” 

It’s pouring snow here. I’m at 2”. Was only supposed to get 0.7” per models. Over-performer.

• Like 5

At 7:00pm in Carlisle the temperature is up to 20.3 degrees, an increase of 1.6 degrees in the past hour.  Dew Point is 19 and the wet bulb is 20.  The pressure is 29.87" and falling rapidly at 0.06"/hr.  It is currently snowing moderately to occasionally heavily.  During the past hour an additional 0.9" of snow has fallen, bringing the storm total to 1.9".

• Like 2