Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

2 minutes ago, djr5001 said:

Regarding previous difference in maps discussion - I am wondering if the weatherbell map is 28km resolution since the maps I saw posted here had “gfs 0.25” and pivotal is 13km.  That would be one way to explain output map differences.

There is something up.  I dropped it because it is what it is and only an issue, I think, during change over situations.   The pivotal maps are much more specific and not smoothed out. 

Just now, CarlislePaWx said:

At 3:33 it remains overcast.  No sign of the white stuff yet.  Temp steady at 19.0 degrees with the high so far at 19.2.  Dew point is 12 degrees.  Wet bulb is 17 so with a 2-degree difference between wet bulb and 2m I'm not expecting more than a 1-degree drop once we're under way.

I continue to marvel at the temperature discrepancy across our area. Many western areas of the LSV  are in the teens while here in Lancaster it's generally between 25 and 30. Up to 28 at MU now.

• Sad 1

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I continue to marvel at the temperature discrepancy across our area. Many western areas of the LSV  are in the teens while here in Lancaster it's generally between 25 and 30. Up to 28 at MU now.

16/11.   Yeah.   Rather crazy.   It doesn’t feel like a mix storm approaching. 

4 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

16/11.   Yeah.   Rather crazy.   It doesn’t feel like a mix storm approaching. 

22 still in my back yard mdt reporting 21 and snow but it isnt snowing yet its just reporting the radar as a observation when they started doing this pissed me off

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

In the words of the great @Ji

This Eagles game is a Disaster!

Why we haven’t used Bustin Scott more baffles the mind. He’s been my fav for us for a couple years. 

oh and …still waiting…..

looks like today’s win win has turned into a lose lose. 

oh well.  Maybe next one for us LSVrs. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Not seeing much meso model support for the high LWX accums to our south.   Nowcasting vs. models! 

what i was trying to say in the other day cause well I consider lower PA mid Atlantic and was just talking saying its going to be a now casting vs model trends and they all about cut my head off. they were like these models %100 I was like no model is ever %100 some one always bust high some one always busts low.