Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Unless I am forgetting something, the euro vs the world with snow that far East.   Can you tell why it is different? 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Unless I am forgetting something, the euro vs the world with snow that far East.   Can you tell why it is different? 

This is all snow for us  Next panel is the flip 

qpf_acc.us_state_pa.png

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I think is because of the low track to the southern DelMarVa. 
Even it the track takes the weird path from the DelMarVa up to DC & CTP, warning level snow should already be on the ground before the track takes the modeled bad turn.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, anotherman said:

What’s sad is the guy knows his stuff. But this map is like a schizophrenic got a hold of an etch-a-sketch.

A week ago I lamented that while dyslexia is the known issue within the Dave Tolleris experience, and it's what you come for, it's the autism that makes you stay.

1 minute ago, anotherman said:

What’s sad is the guy knows his stuff. But this map is like a schizophrenic got a hold of an etch-a-sketch.

He knows technical stuff quite well but he is the most tunnel visioned weather weenie I have ever known.  Once he locks in on something, its all aboard and more often than not it ends up like this scene from Back to the Future.  If the Euro showed it 3 days ago, but does not now, its full of it, broken and needs reprogrammed.  We are going with the 3 days old forecast. 

image.png.2108b6d69fc0c5845f33fade159c91dc.png