Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

1 minute ago, anotherman said:

It’s becoming clear that ice and wind will be the main show, at least for York County.

well, I have been wondering what for impact the wind/ice will have for Harrisburg area as well. I just have a funny suspicion, after a front end thump, we end with frzn/sleet with wind to top it off. 

4 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Yea...I'm leaning less snow imby but still think it's too early to predict.  By tonight I think mesos start to become useful and definitely by tomorrow 12z .I still think this adjust east in the end but the tug nw is real with the ns energy diving in behind so it could be right with a pass through central Md just unusual. 

Fine tuning certainly coming up.  Just do not see any more runs where there is 1 foot in S/E PA and hardly anything in Western PA so basically agree with your thought.  I still think you see 4-8" before cutover. 

Grid for Adams looking better

5-10”

Sunday
Snow likely after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. 
Sunday Night
Snow before 1am, then snow and freezing rain. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible. 
M.L.King Day
A chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Here is the 6z Euro.

Very solid front end thump of snow.

I really like the position of the low near Norfolk when the heavy batch of precip arrives

That is a ton of mixed up into Western PA.  The Euro must still be driving warm air up way to the west of the "new low". 

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

I wouldn’t call it a ton, but the final extent & location of the mixing won’t be fully determined until the last 24 hours or during game time.

It’s not a ton, but it’s enough to make people nervous who might get screwed by it.