Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

1 minute ago, sauss06 said:

yeah, a beauty

Getting there anyway.  LP placement makes more sense IMO.  Not saying its final solution by any means, but several of us have been thinking this would happen, so at least I'm not alone on the limb.  lol

Now that the cone looks to be narrowing a bit more....we can start worrying about how much..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I remember watching James Spann live from Birmingham on Friday night (night before our impact) and he had a comrade were outside the station and it was surreal...they got 13" of snow in area that hardly sees anything. It was blowing and drifting like it does around here at times. 

Cool stuff for sure. 

That video is on the YouTube. I just watched it recently. 

1 minute ago, Atomixwx said:

That video is on the YouTube. I just watched it recently. 

Sure is - (geek moment here...I spend probably more time than I should watching James Spann videos.) His Tornado coverage is legendary and then for him to have March 93 to experience was amazing. He is top #3 on my all-time list. 

9 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

You're comparing 0z with 6z

Oops...try this one.  Now that it may be getting past the due north phase, we can focus on the precious snow shield to NW and where banding sets up.  Verbatim Mag to 2001kx is sittin in the catbird seat.

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_eus_fh90_trend.thumb.gif.fc92b093d99df88ed52a0789f99a9284.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

CMC brings the low up over Rouzerville:

gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_16.png

Verbatim, a look like that wouldn't be too much rain over central PA, rather it would be a thump of snow (2-4"+) and then dry slot with the low sitting right over top. And then as it departs east, maybe some remnants of the CCB push through and drop a backside 1-2"

• Like 1

Just now, Newman said:

Verbatim, a look like that wouldn't be too much rain over central PA, rather it would be a thump of snow (2-4"+) and then dry slot with the low sitting right over top. And then as it departs east, maybe some remnants of the CCB push through and drop a backside 1-2"

We have frothed ourselves up into either a foot or bust at this point.  2-4".  LOL.