Bubbler86.                          4.1.        0.33

Itstrianingtime.                   3.7.        0.34

Pasnownut.                         3.4.       0.24

Cashtown_Coop.                4.5.        0.31

sauss06.                             3.9.        0.27

GrandmasterB.                   2.7.         0.20

Blizzard of 93.                    3.9.        0.29

Mount Joy Snowman.        3.2.        0.25

I'm not prone to radar hallucinations but looking back at the 12Z NAM, it didn't have any of the precip currently in western NC and points south.  It's raining in Asheville, NC and the NAM has no accumulated precip there.  I just don't see how that slug of moisture misses eastern areas to the west.  I guess it can do the energy transfer to the coastal thing, but I'm skeptical.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GrandmasterB said:

I'm not prone to radar hallucinations but looking back at the 12Z NAM, it didn't have any of the precip currently in western NC and points south.  It's raining in Asheville, NC and the NAM has no accumulated precip there.  I just don't see how that slug of moisture misses eastern areas to the west.  I guess it can do the energy transfer to the coastal thing, but I'm skeptical.  

Do not have time to compare the maps like you did, but I will definitely take what the 18Z nam is offering.   Issue the wsw's!

3 minutes ago, GrandmasterB said:

Thinking the same thing when I pulled this up.   I think it’s aiming right toward us 

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=subregional-Virginias-comp_radar-24-1-100-1&checked=map&colorbar=undefined

If I do this Tower City to Sunbury run tomorrow,  I'm going to have to watch for drifting snow I suppose. PA-225 from Elizabethville to past Berrysburg is a lot of open farm land. I think tomorrow's going to be an interesting day depending on how much we get.

Guess I'll try to bring the GoPro out and make a video.

• Like 1